Sunday, January 25, 2009
Report Card
Sam came home Friday looking very forlorn. It took me a few minutes to get out of him what was making him so sad. He finally handed me his report card. It was just fine as I had expected it to be. I asked him why he was scared to give it to me. He said he was upset with all of the s's and e's. He had really wanted a's. It was so cute, funny, and a little sad. I showed him the "explanation of grades" :E-exceedes expectations, S-satisfactory. He was very relieved. His teacher gets an N (needs improvement) however, for not explaining the grading system to these poor second graders. Oh well, no permanent damage done. I overheard Sam telling Mike that night that today's bus ride home was the lomgest of his life. Poor little guy. He's all E's in my book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ohh! Poor little guy. It's great he cares about it I guess. :-)
tell sammy that in my book he gets an A for being an awesome nephew!
Kerry-that was so cute! It was so fun to catch up on your blog. I've been kind of out of the blogging loop lately but it was so fun to see what you guys have been up to. Yay- Mike graduated?!!!!! I miss you guys! Heather
Sam is Awesome....son, brother grandson,nephew, cousin,....etc. You name it...Sam will always deserve AAAAAAAA's.
Grandma Line
Oh!!!! Poor guy! Talk about a day full of anxiety for him! Dingbat teacher!
Post a Comment