My sister Holly sent this photo to my sister Kelly as part of a birthday present. I had forgotten about it and it brought back a flood of memories. We really had that mega-bang thing down. I am so glad I can choose my own hairstyle now! I love my sisters!
7 comments:
Wow! I can't believe how much Sam looks like you! That's fun to see the picture!
Ahhhhhhhh, my girls. Same does look lots like you Kerry. This photo is on the VHS tape we all got about 12 yrs. ago - anyone still have theirs? I have a copy and will try and load to a DVD. Mom
What a great picture! Jen is right...don't tell Sam but the similarities are amazing!
I need to find the one of you all at our wedding. That's another one of my faves of you 5.
I thing we should name this picture "Ode to Bangs and Fangs"
Kel! Ha ha! Great one...bangs and fangs! I'm cracking up! Thanks for sharing with all Kerry!
The itchy sweaters were worth the laughs!
That is a classic picture- so 80's- did we all really dress like that?! Oh and Happy anniversary- I loved seeing the wedding photos! Heather
Post a Comment