Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Improvement

This is our bathroom. Notice the beautiful tile job? My Nephew Dallan is trying to earn money for his mission so we hired him for the job. I think he did great. When my sister Heather owned this house she always wanted to tile so this is a long awaited project. We have been using one bathroom for a week and I can't believe what a wimp I am. Definitely not pioneer stock(especially when it comes to bathrooms.) A few more days and we will move that toilet out of the tub though the boys think it's funny to have it in there. Thank you Dallan for a job well done.

Just a cute picture of Jake. He was mad at me because I would not let him have ice cream for breakfast. Maybe my next improvement project will be getting him to actually choose healthy foods instead of having the choices dictated to him by mean old mom. Some will say that I am to blame for having the bad choices available. I am just teaching him that when he is an adult he can deny his kids the good stuff and get more of it for himself.

6 comments:

Erin Dougal said...

Harrison sometimes gives me that face when I won't let him eat stuff like that for breakfast either. I don't know if he'll ever grow out of it. Haha.

Angie said...

I am glad that I am good for a laugh. Tell Mikey Happy Birthday!!! Nice tile.

Holly said...

Bathroom looks nice Kerry! Cute pic of Jake. I love little guys!

Anonymous said...

Is it ok if I have ice cream for breakfast? The tile looks great! Heather

Shandy said...

what?! you don't let your boys have ice cream to start off the day? it IS dairy, ya know... hehehe

bathroom looks awesome! how fun!

Ps: soooo glad you found me and left me a comment! what's your email?
let me know... mine is shandyvogt @ hotmail.com
I'm ready to catch up with you!!

Janet said...

Isn't Dallan good???? Looks wonderful!